Pam of Magdalene Jewels has give my a Sweet Blog Award!! So I feel quite honored to be given an award which gives Thanks to “Sweet Friends: with kind words, sweet thoughts and good times” from someone I think is just as deserving of such an award. (borrowing from Pam) In accepting this award, I first must list 10 things that make me happy, then pass the “Sweet Blog Award” onto 10 bloggers whose blogs always make me smile! Here is the post with the details. Thank you so very much, Pam!!
Sweet Blog Award
The rules associated with this award are that I am to write 10 things that make me happy and then pass this award to 10 of my fellow bloggers:
Ok, first 10 things that make me HAPPY!!:
1. My daughter Jennifer who is mostly grown up (I don’t feel all grown up so I wouldn’t want to impose that on her).Â We have a fantastic relationship and I love her dearly!
2. Susan, my best friend.Â Our lives are filled with much work, art, networking, movies and more.Â I am happy as we flow through life together!
3. Art!Â I love making art (except when I don’t <grin>) and truly enjoy feeling traditional materials all squishy on my paper and hands.Â Digital art is so wonderful the way it is so mutable and responsive.Â All this art make my heart and soul sing!
4. Mediating and communing with the Spirits.Â This is one of my deepest joys and I feel so happy and alive when I am so deeply connected to the Universe in a conscious way.
5. Working with a student or client who really, truly wants to learn. I love seeing the growing awareness of how things work – just so much satisfaction!
6. The sun on my face, a gentle breeze in the trees … feeling at peace and one with nature.
7. Color!! Anyone who knows my art knows I love color – I thrive on it and just feel so nourished by certain kinds of vibrant, colorful paintings and sites. Whether in the sky or in my or someone’s paintings, color makes me happy!
8. Watching movies with Susan and talking about them as we go – the colors, the dialogue, character development, what works, what doesn’t, what we think should be expanded on or changed.Â Very happy!
9. Dancing to music, feeling in the flow, letting the music carry me along.
10. Traveling to different places, cultures and people.Â Most of this has been in my own home, through books, movies, computer, imagination and listening to others. Hearing about different perspectives and viewpoints and learning how others see the world.Â Allowing that to wash over me … sometimes shifting my ideas and other times feeling more certain in my own ways. Very uplifting.
Here are my nominees … all very fine and hard to choose with so many great blogs!! Know that I considered YOU!! Thank you! Here are my 10 I have chosen for the moment.
1. Jean Hood of Jean Levert Hood – Texas Hill Country Painter and my co-moderator of VAST and a delightful person
2. Sue O’Kieffe of Sacred Circle Mandalas – a very gifted mandala artist & good friend
3. Irene of The Green Stone Woman – courageous, strong, insightful and enjoyable woman and my most faithful commenter
4. Karen Faulkner of Karen Faulkner Art – creates colorful, delicate watercolors and you might remember I won her lovely painting
5. Lynda of Peripheral Vision – Inner Sights by Lynda Lehmann
6. Lisa of Lucky Dip – art and photography by Lisa Sarsfield
7. Kara of 1000 Faces 0f Mother Henna – creates vibrant, fun art and speaks deeply from her heart and soul
8. Lynne of An Artists’ Ramblings by Lynne Reichart – creates lovely art and has great giveaways regularly
9. Linda of Paintings in Watercolor – fantastic fine art by Linda Hammelman
10. Robin of Pocketful of Colors – Robin Maria Pedrero is a visual artist who must create!
This was fun to honor all these lovely artistic, creative people! Thanks for coming by!
~ Diane Clancy
Technorati Tags: Sweet Blog Award, Â Diane Clancy, vibrant color painting, Jean Hood, The Green Stone Woman, Sacred Circle Mandalas, Sue O’Kieffe, Texas Hill Country Painter, Kara, 1000 Faces 0f Mother Henna, Karen Faulkner, Karen Faulkner Art, Robin Maria Pedrero, Pocketful of Colors, Linda Hammelman, Magdalene Jewels, An Artists’ Ramblings by Lynne Reichart, Lynne Reichart, Peripheral Vision – Inner Sights by Lynda Lehmann, Lynda Lehmann, Lisa Sarsfield