Given that Susan has just been in surgery, I am going to take this day to create a lighter post to relax a little … tomorrow should be back to the Art Marketing.Â I am delighted and amazed to receive the Premio MeMe Award from Carole of Art Plus Blog (readingsully2) and Pam of Always Artistic: The Blog – both who have very lovely artwork! Carole has a lovely blog Art Plus Blog and here is the post with all the details that go with this award – along with what she has shared.Â Pam has a lovely blog Always Artistic: The Blog and here is her post with the details and her sharing. I am thrilled!! Thank you! An additional benefit – both of these wonderful blogs are involved in a blog giveaway – check them out to see the details!! What you need to do is very manageable!
Premio MeMe Award
The rules associated with this award are that I am to write seven little-known facts about myself, and then pass this award to seven of my fellow bloggers:
Ok, first 7 things about me:
1. I went cross county (the US and Canada) in a car in 1974 and it was one of the very best times of my life.
2. Taking off what Carole wrote – I truly enjoy watching Survivor and Amazing Race – they are the 2 shows I watch in real time – don’t call me then!
3. Again, taking off on what Carole wrote – I used to sing with Amandla (a singing group) and we sang in Boston when Nelson Mandala came to speak – he passed about 20 feet away from me!
4. I got mad about the treatment of women in the Last Tango in Paris (a movie) and I didn’t watch any movies for about 10 years.Â Now I love watching movies – especially on video and DVD.
5. My daughter has been Mickey Mouse – in the real costume.
6. When I have the physical energy, I love dancing – being in the flow with unstructured movement.
7. I have a music box (a wooden carved squirrel) that my grandfather gave me when I was about a year old.
Here are my nominees … all very fine and hard to choose with so many great blogs!! Know that I considered YOU!! Thank you!
1. Jean Hood of Jean Levert Hood – Texas Hill Country Painter and my co-moderator of VAST and a delightful person
1. Sue O’Kieffee of Sacred Circle Mandalas – a very gifted mandala artist & good friend
3. Irene of The Green Stone Woman – courageous, strong, insightful and enjoyable woman and my most faithful commenter
4. Karen Faulkner of Karen Faulkner Art – creates colorful, delicate watercolors and you might remember I won her lovely painting
5. ZudaGay of Clay in the Hands – creates incredible clay mini-sculptures – they are incredible (I have one) and a lovely person
6. Brenda Thour of Brenda Thour – Wildlife & Landscape Artist – creates lovely art from nature and is a lovely person
7. Kara of 1000 Faces 0f Mother Henna – creates vibrant, fun art and speaks deeply from her heart and soul
This was fun to honor all these lovely artistic, creative people! Thanks for coming by!
~ Diane Clancy
Technorati Tags: Premio MeMe Award, Art Plus Blog, readingsully2, Always Artistic: The Blog, Diane Clancy, vibrant color painting, Jean Hood, The Green Stone Woman, Sacred Circle Mandalas, Sue O’Kieffee, Texas Hill Country Painter, Kara, 1000 Faces 0f Mother Henna, Brenda Thour, Brenda Thour – Wildlife & Landscape Artist, ZudaGay, Clay in the Hands, Karen Faulkner, Karen Faulkner Art