Art Blog Award
I am delighted and amazed to receive the Art Blog Award from Teresa of Tresses Art Blog who has some very lovely artwork! She has a lovely blog Tresses Art Blog and here is the post with all the details that go with this award. I am thrilled!! Thank you! Tresses is Teresa’s muse – very cool!!
Art Blog Award
Winners of this Art Blog Award are asked to name 7 things I love and pass on the honors to 7 other bloggers:
Ok, first 7 things about me:
1. Sunlight dappling on the leaves and walls
2. My partner, daughter, family and friends
3. The vibrant orange & yellow of autumn leaves against the piercing blue sky
4. Watching a movie that transports me to a different reality
5. Chocolate in many forms and also pizza
6. Roses and other flowers where the colors blend and the patterns make my soul leap
Here are my nominees … all very fine and hard to choose with so many great blogs!! Know that I considered YOU!! Thank you!
1. Neda Doany of Papiers CollÃ©s – she is an incredible & insightful artist and writer
2. Jean Hood of Jean Levert Hood – Texas Hill Country Painter and my co-moderator of VAST
3. Sue O’Kieffee of Sacred Circle Mandalas – a very gifted mandala artist & good friend
4. Susan Elkin of Susan Elkin Photography – photographer extraordinaire and my best friend ever
5. Irene of The Finely Tuned Woman – courageous, strong, insightful and enjoyable woman and my most faithful commenter
6. Staci Rose of Staci Rose Designs – creative artist and read about the Holocaust Butterfly Project
7. Kate of Heronkate’s Art – a bright, creative painter who makes floor cloths among other things
This was fun to honor all these lovely artistic, creative people! Thanks for coming by!
~ Diane Clancy
Technorati Tags: Art Blog Award, Tresses Art Blog, Diane Clancy, vibrant color painting, Neda Doany, Jean Hood, Susan Ekin, The Finely Tuned Woman, Papiers CollÃ©s, Sacred Circle Mandalas, Sue O’Kieffee, Texas Hill Country Painter, Susan Elkin Photography, Staci Rose, Heronkate’s Art
Pingback: Art Blog Award | Zonelance
You definitely deserve the “art award”! I’ll be over for Chocolate and Pizza.
Thank you very much for the lovely award, Diane. I hope I can live up to it. I will post it tomorrow and think about 7 things I love in the meantime.
Thanks so much for honoring me with this award. I’ll pass it on ASAP and now am going to see the other blogs you have chosen, am wishing for some chocolate now…
Hey its really nice blog post………Great information of Art blog award…Thank you
Congratulations Diane! a very well deserved award.
Michelle Hendry was kind enough to give this award to me couple of weeks back , only then I did not know that I had to post some of my favorite things and pass it on. But it’s a great feeling!
Diane! Congratulations! Your list made me think of how much I love to catch the moon out against the pale blue sky during the day…
And, also, what a talented and supportive artist you are – if you were closer I’d hug you. 🙂
Thanks so much!
hey diane thx for honoring me with this art blog aware, especially when there is so much great art out there. i am humbled. i am playing catch up and will get this posted ASAP.
so is that dark or milk chocolate? details girl!
Thank you for saying the things you said, and you create amazing art. I just love seeing your creations.
I love these art blog awards.