I am delighted and amazed to receive the Art Blog Award from Teresa of Tresses Art Blog who has some very lovely artwork! She has a lovely blog Tresses Art Blog and here is the post with all the details that go with this award. I am thrilled!! Thank you! Tresses is Teresa’s muse – very cool!!
Art Blog Award
Winners of this Art Blog Award are asked to name 7 things I love and pass on the honors to 7 other bloggers:
Ok, first 7 things about me:
1. Sunlight dappling on the leaves and walls
2. My partner, daughter, family and friends
3. The vibrant orange & yellow of autumn leaves against the piercing blue sky
4. Watching a movie that transports me to a different reality
5. Chocolate in many forms and also pizza
6. Roses and other flowers where the colors blend and the patterns make my soul leap
Here are my nominees … all very fine and hard to choose with so many great blogs!! Know that I considered YOU!! Thank you!
1. Neda Doany of Papiers CollÃ©s – she is an incredible & insightful artist and writer
2. Jean Hood of Jean Levert Hood – Texas Hill Country Painter and my co-moderator of VAST
3. Sue O’Kieffee of Sacred Circle Mandalas – a very gifted mandala artist & good friend
4. Susan Elkin of Susan Elkin Photography – photographer extraordinaire and my best friend ever
5. Irene of The Finely Tuned Woman – courageous, strong, insightful and enjoyable woman and my most faithful commenter
6. Staci Rose of Staci Rose Designs – creative artist and read about the Holocaust Butterfly Project
7. Kate of Heronkate’s Art – a bright, creative painter who makes floor cloths among other things
This was fun to honor all these lovely artistic, creative people! Thanks for coming by!
~ Diane Clancy
Technorati Tags: Art Blog Award, Tresses Art Blog, Diane Clancy, vibrant color painting, Neda Doany, Jean Hood, Susan Ekin, The Finely Tuned Woman, Papiers CollÃ©s, Sacred Circle Mandalas, Sue O’Kieffee, Texas Hill Country Painter, Susan Elkin Photography, Staci Rose, Heronkate’s Art