I have been tagged by 3 people so I am accepting this honor, thanking them, and passing this honor on to others.Â In case you would like to follow me on Twitter, you can at www.Twitter.com/DianeClancy.Â Part of what I did today was help Susan Elkin get her Twitter set up – www.Twitter.com/SusanElkin if you would like to follow her.
I was tagged by Staci Rose of Staci Rose Designs, Schar Freeman of Art for Change, and Rose of Mystic Mooma Makes Things – Thank you to each of you!Â Here are the rules below.
Now I am to follow these points:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Ok … 7 things about me … random or weird
1. Many days I eat a peanut butter and jelly (or honey) sandwich for breakfast or lunch.
2. I have lived in the same house for over 1/3 of a century (over 33 years).
3. My daughter has been Mickey Mouse at Disney World.
4. I don’t drink coffee, I drink hot chocolate.
5. My 90 year old dad still plows his own driveway – in New England.
6. I like those BBC series movies from classic books – even though I didn’t like them when they first came out.
7. I have an old claw foot bathtub and I love baths in it!! I am so spoiled by it!
Well, some aren’t directly about me … but about my life and those important to me!! Seven people that I am tagging who now need to tell us 7 things about themselves and tag 7 more …
1. Susan Elkin of Susan Elkin Photography
2. Frances of Tattered Mat
3. Bev of On Another Planet
4. Kris Cahill of Art & Clairvoyance
5. John of Typos.Daylight.Fate
6. Tracey Allyn Greene of TagsCats
7. Joy Logan of This Joy of Art
I am skipping art today – I don’t have time – so sorry!! … Thanks for coming by!
~ Diane Clancy
Technorati Tags: tagged, Twitter, Susan Elkin