Goals for 2008
I have not thought out my goals for 2008 so I will be thinking as I am writing. This will also be a mix of my personal goals, art goals and business goals. These parts of my life are not very separate for better or for worse. Thank you for visiting and reading!
Aqua Glow, Digital Â© Diane Clancy
- Live at a more restful pace that is more in harmony with my health
- Eat better and gently exercise and move my body more
- Create more and more harmony, love, acceptance, kindness and peace in all my relationships
- Really assess how I am spending my time to more realistically make priorities
- Continue my work with the Creative Economy
- Continue chairing and doing minutes for the Artists of Franklin County
- Continue the AWE (Artist Window Exhibit) project for 3 different times this coming year
- Continue on the Board of Create Franklin County
- Create LOTS of art!!!
- Continue with my digital art, honing my skills, style and filling requests – I am so filled with joy looking at images like this one!
- Get back in the physical studio more!! Make that a top priority
- Get my life force charged by painting
- Takes lots of risks and play
- Develop a way to make resources for artists available and to coach other artists
- Pursue licensing seriously and in a more focused way to give myself a real shot at licensing
- Pursue design work, as work for hire or licensing
- Build on my online sales
- Continue to build my CafePress Shop by adding images and items
- Continue to build my Etsy Shop with changes and refinements I plan to make. And as a moderator of Visual Arts Street Team, we are going to be increasing our marketing and visibility campaign
- Network more with WWAO, Worldwide Women Artists Online
- Make decisions about other shops and selling opportunities
- Work on my web site …
- make a decision about how to make new galleries
- make several bubblescape galleries
- Continue with social networking … making decisions about how to use and how much time I can spend on it
- Increasing marketing efforts
- Keep up with my graphic design and web design clients
- Ya know, just take it easy!
Thank you again for being part of my journey!!
~ Diane Clancy
Technorati Tags: goals, harmony, health, peace, Creative Economy, Artists of Franklin County, AWE, Create Franklin County, art, resources, coach, licensing, design, online sales, WWAO, social networking, marketing, clients
I have just read what you have achieved in 2007 – and it is quite a lot. You seem to have a similar amount of goals in 2008. These postings are full of energy, I hope it is infectious!
Wonderful goals, Diane. I like how you started with your health and spiritual goals first. I do that too, it’s the priority.
I am sure you will achieve great things in 2008!
Whew! You are one busy lady, Diane! I especially like “take risks and play.”
Wow, this is quite a list Diane, but as Bev says it is in line with your 2007 goals and so I can’t help but believe that you will achieve a lot in 2008. I always find that I have some goals that I don’t achieve that are “left over” at the end of the year. Do you?
That list is way too long for just one person to do. It would take at least ten of you. Are you sure you want to live up to all of those things? My list is short and has only one word and that is “balance”. If I achieve that, I will be a happy woman.
Dreams are just goals with out deadlines! That is one of my favorite quotes. I think goals are a very important part of success though as are the dreams that were there before the goal. Writing a list as you have can help us to see the success’s also as we can tick things off as they happen. Yes your list is long but many can cross over and some may well need to be achieved for others to be possible. Go for gold and dream BIG I say!
Print this and keep it by your desk. Heck, I may print YOURS and keep it by my desk. ha
Excellent goals, Diane. And like Kris said, good to have the health at the top. You seem like a woman of creative industry and I suspect we’ll see this list being checked off throughout the year.
Diane thanks great read. I’m setting some new goals and this helps alot.
Hi Beverly, I hope this energizes you! And me!!!
Hi Kris, yes, I need my health, mental health and spiritual health to function!!
Hi Jean, I have to remember to take risks and play! Here’s to us all!
Hi Bobbie, Every day, every year I have left over goals … I guess I feel better having things that I want to do than if I don’t ….
Hi Irene, Balance is the most important … the foundation of everything else. I always take on too much … but I have fun.
Hi Lisa, I like that … dreams are goals without deadlines … There are so many many crossovers!
Hi Debi, What a good idea – and I love that you might print it our too!!
Hi Gale, I am so glad my goals are helping yours!!