I have not thought out my goals for 2008 so I will be thinking as I am writing. This will also be a mix of my personal goals, art goals and business goals. These parts of my life are not very separate for better or for worse. Thank you for visiting and reading!
Aqua Glow, Digital Â© Diane Clancy
- Live at a more restful pace that is more in harmony with my health
- Eat better and gently exercise and move my body more
- Create more and more harmony, love, acceptance, kindness and peace in all my relationships
- Really assess how I am spending my time to more realistically make priorities
- Continue my work with the Creative Economy
- Continue chairing and doing minutes for the Artists of Franklin County
- Continue the AWE (Artist Window Exhibit) project for 3 different times this coming year
- Continue on the Board of Create Franklin County
- Create LOTS of art!!!
- Continue with my digital art, honing my skills, style and filling requests – I am so filled with joy looking at images like this one!
- Get back in the physical studio more!! Make that a top priority
- Get my life force charged by painting
- Takes lots of risks and play
- Develop a way to make resources for artists available and to coach other artists
- Pursue licensing seriously and in a more focused way to give myself a real shot at licensing
- Pursue design work, as work for hire or licensing
- Build on my online sales
- Continue to build my CafePress Shop by adding images and items
- Continue to build my Etsy Shop with changes and refinements I plan to make. And as a moderator of Visual Arts Street Team, we are going to be increasing our marketing and visibility campaign
- Network more with WWAO, Worldwide Women Artists Online
- Make decisions about other shops and selling opportunities
- Work on my web site …
- make a decision about how to make new galleries
- make several bubblescape galleries
- Continue with social networking … making decisions about how to use and how much time I can spend on it
- Increasing marketing efforts
- Keep up with my graphic design and web design clients
- Ya know, just take it easy!
Thank you again for being part of my journey!!
~ Diane Clancy
Technorati Tags: goals, harmony, health, peace, Creative Economy, Artists of Franklin County, AWE, Create Franklin County, art, resources, coach, licensing, design, online sales, WWAO, social networking, marketing, clients