I want to join in wishing you all a Happy and Safe New Year’s Eve! Tomorrow starts a new year … wow!! I am eager to hear what a New Year means to you. Tomorrow I am going to post on the simple things of life … and then Wednesday I will return to our marketing saga. Thank you so so much for being part of my life ~ you have enriched my life greatly
Citrus Seas, Digital Â© Diane Clancy
I have been tagged by Kris Cahill of Art & Clairvoyance … Here are the “Rules”.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
First come the 5 facts … oh dear, this is hard work! I have no idea whether these are weird or random .. you will have to decide yourself.
- I have not cut my hair at all in about 25 years .. for a short period time (1 or 2 years) I did cut my hair back then … but that is the only time (about 25 years ago) I have cut it in the last 40 or so years.
- Back when I was young, someone offered to read my palm … they asked if the length of my fingernails was average for me … I had never thought about that. I cut them short and then let them grow out long until they bother me and then I cut them short again.
- I have lived in the same house for over 30 years and I love living here.
- I wanted to be at least a twin if not a triplet so that someone would understand me. I used to cut stings of paper dolls out that were all connected together and identical. Once when I was a kid, my mom told me she wanted to be a twin too.
- When I was a kid, I used to sometimes do my homework up in the maple tree in the front yard. I would perch my books up there and then pull myself up onto my favorite limb and be in my own world.
I can see I have actually told you quite a few revealing aspects of myself. Hopefully you enjoyed this. Thank you for participating!
OK … now for tagging 5 others … It was hard to keep it to 5 … please know I thought of you!
- Debi Cates of Debi Cates Photo a Day
- Ruthie Hochman of Ruthie’s Reason
- Collin De Ruyck of Your World Gallery
- Chris O’Byrne of Online Arts Marketing
- Elis Cooke of Into the Blystic Elis Cooke
~ Diane Clancy
Technorati Tags: tagged